Samsung Galaxy S10 is the 10th iteration of Sammy’s flagship Galaxy S family. Launched in February 2019 at Samsung’s first Unpacked event of the year to mark the tenth anniversary of the Galaxy S range alongside other members of the Galaxy S10 Series and the all-new Samsung Galaxy Fold with a foldable display, the smartphone offers a new Infinity-O display, a triple-camera, on-screen fingerprint sensor, more powerful hardware and software all wrapped in a gorgeous build.
Where to Buy Samsung Galaxy S10
Samsung Galaxy S10 Key Specs & Features
- 6.1-inch, Dynamic AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 1440 X 3040 pixels (550 ppi)
- Always On Display, HDR10
- Android 9.0 (Pie), One UI with 8GB RAM
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 (USA, China, Latin America), Octa-core Exynos 9810 (EMEA)
- 128GB / 512GB built-in storage and support memory card up to 512GB
- 12MP + 12MP + 16 tri rear camera and 10MP front camera
- 4G LTE
- Fingerprint sensor (under Display)
- Fast Wireless Charging
- Water and Dust Proof (IP68 certification)
- 3, 400mAh non-removable Li-ion battery
The Design and Display
The Samsung Galaxy S10 comes with a new design. You now get an all-screen design with an infinity display. However, Samsung had a new take on how to implement the front camera.
Rather than use the top-notch design to house the front-facing camera like most smartphones with infinity display like the Oppo A7 and Infinix Hot 6X, the Galaxy S10 has an O-shaped cut-out in the top-right corner of the display.
Leave a Reply